Electrical Engineer - Power Supplies
Location : Canton OH US 44702
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20326-MM1
Compensation : 105000.00 - 115000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 12/07/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : MS Engineering Management and BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Energy - Utilities - Gas - Electric
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer to develop, perform, and oversee the performance of analytical, electromagnetic, MHD, power electronic, thermal, and utility system interfacing technical design methodology for modeling,
- designing, and application of induction equipment and power conversion systems to meet application requirements.
- Evaluate and solve complex problems with induction melting and heating systems.
- Produce technical reports and publications for use within the organization and by customers.
- Produce patent applications and oversee the application process.
- Provide telephone support to service engineers and customers solving technical problems.
- Support purchasing in identifying, developing, and evaluating components and suppliers for specific applications.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- MS Engineering Management or MBA is a plus
- Minimum 5 - 10 years experience in the design, fabrication, and application of power supply system technology such as high power converters, component level power and control electronics, inverters, rectifiers, magnetics, transformers, and utility system power quality impact and countermeasure analysis
- Minimum 5 - 10 years of managerial experience directing teams involved with electrical, mechanical, power electronics, and control system design, development, and commercialization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Contact: Mark Manz