Electrical Engineer - Utilities
Location : Wantage NJ US 07461
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21165-MM-DF1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/09/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Staff Electrical Engineer.
- Work on systems integration for Automated Meter Reading System and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA).
- Work on systems integration with web based applications, ESRI / GIS mapping, and outage management system.
- Work with renewable energy systems, including solar energy and battery storage.
- Responsible for engineering calculations, including load balancing and voltage drops.
- Requires outdoor work on line construction, field equipment, and field support for outages.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Experience either in the Utility industry, with an electrical contractor or electrical testing company.
- Utility experience preferred.
- Experience with systems integration, including SCADA, web based applications, and GIS mapping.
- Ability to work outdoors for line construction and outage support.
Contact: Diana Ferrarini
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit jobs.terkotech.com
Please send all inquiries to DF@EngineeringResource.com