Location : Egg Harbor City NJ US 08215
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20426-AS1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 01/28/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer to perform engineering work planning, designing, overseeing manufacturing, construction and installation of electrical and electronic systems. Ensure designs meet regulatory, company and customer standards related to electrical installations.
- Direct work of drafters and designers.
- Communicate with internal customers and vendors on projects.
- Responsible for electrical and electronic system design and integration for marine applications.
- Responsible for compliance with specifications, regulatory requirements, standard company practices and schedules.
- Responsible for providing engineering calculations as appropriate with Marine, NEC, ISO and CE standards.
- Maintains documentation and data related to electrical system designs.
- Prepare AutoCAD electrical designs as needed.
- Ability to learn Autodesk Inventor, Solid Works and other programs as needed.
- Provides engineering technical assistance to production.
- Responsible for obtaining and reviewing vendor information and technical data as required.
- Coordinates with vendors to ensure design capabilities.
- Maintain design and business confidentiality as required.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience with marine electrical and electronic system design.
- Experience with instrumentation and controls (I&C) design and installation.
- Experience with CAN bus, PLCs, AC/DC marine electrical systems, and circuit protection.
- Experience with AutoCAD required.
- Experience with Inventor and SolidWorks is a plus.
- Experience with Marine, NEC, ISO, and CE standards.
Contact: Alex Salewycz