Location : Hamilton Twp NJ US 08610
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 19698-MM1
Compensation : open - 30-35/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for an Electrical Engineer to design, develop, and verify components for custom transformers, AC reactors and DC inductors.
- Learn how to design custom magnetic products including transformers and reactors.
- Prepare manufacturing drawings with Autodesk Inventor.
- Learn electrical testing and serve as back up.
- Hands on working with manufacturing and test.
- Interact with customers, engineers and sales.
- Learn costing and pricing.
- Some sales and service trips may be required.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience with electrical power design.
- Some prior usage and knowledge of Autodesk Inventor Pro.
- Knowledge of power magnetics.
- Knowledge of AC and DC designs.
Contact: Mark Manz
Date Posted: 1/31/19