Location : Mahwah NJ US 07430
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19921-BZ1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 115000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 08/13/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer to work as a Senior Automation Engineer to develop and customize PLC application code using Rockwell RSLogix, SLC-500, ControlLogix, and PLC-5 series PLCs.
- Development and customization of SCADA application code using WonderWare, Intellution, and/or Rockwell SCADA software.
- Development and configuration of PC based relational databases, SQL data transfer, and database reporting tools.
- Review and approve control system design drawings, including P&IDs, control system schematics, wiring drawings, pneumatic/hydraulic drawings, etc.
- Develop proficiency in the understanding and application of Process Automation departmental standards (software, hardware, documentation, etc.).
- Development and execution of software test protocols.
- Development and customization of simulation code for use during software testing.
- Specify and purchase control system hardware and instrumentation.
- Interface with the equipment manufacturing companies and internal departments to obtain a complete understanding of the equipment and control system scope of supply, project schedule, customer specifications, and project budget.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience with equipment automation in an FDA regulated environment.
- The ability to develop (not modify), test, and commission Allen Bradley ControlLogix
- PAC/PLC applications using RSLogix/Studio5000 Logix Designer.
- Familiarity with sequential function chart or structured text programming in addition to ladder logic programming would be a strong plus.
- Higher level skills that are required include analog data handling, inter-processor data integration/transfer, etc.
- Ability to develop (not modify), test, and commission Wonderware InTouch SCADA applications.
- Higher level skills that are required include scripting, OS-based security configuration, recipe configuration, SQL database integration, report configuration, etc.
- Experience with FactoryTalk would be a strong plus. Familiarity with virtual machine (VM) technology (e.g. VMWare WorkStation, VSphere) would be a strong plus.
- General understanding of SQL database fundamentals.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky