Location : New Providence NJ US 07974
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19964-AS1
Compensation : 95000.00 - 105000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/18/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer to serve as Senior Product Manager for cables and cable assemblies for RF electronics.
- Define and lead product development projects.
- Lead product launches for cables and cable assemblies.
- Responsible for product presentations and trainings.
- Responsible for profitability analysis of the product families.
- Responsible for strengthening the product portfolio, elimination of products, cost reduction initiatives, and availability level.
- Adhere to all regulations and guidelines.
- Contribute actively to shape, challenge and implement the RF Cable and Cable
- Assembly business
- Contribute actively to shape, challenge and implement the Component and Component Assemblies business.
- Support competiveness over entire product life cycle by systematically addressing non-technical product features to maintain differentiation, including continuous improvement, cost improvement, management of changes, logistics and availability.
- Interface with customers, suppliers, and third parties (e.g. academic institutions).
- Manage, protect and defend intellectual property.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years experience in product engineering, product development with cables and cable assembly, antennas, RF technology.
- Experience with project management and work experience in an industrial environment.
- Experience High Frequency and Radio Frequency Technology, Material Science and Cable Manufacturing Processes.
- Knowledge of Cables and Cable Assemblies (including competitive landscape).
- Understanding of relevant supplier landscape for materials and manufacturing equipment.
- Experience with Verification and Validation Procedures for Cables and Cable assemblies.
Contact: Alex Salewycz