Location : Norwalk CT US 06850
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19795-BZ-MK1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/11/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Electronics
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer for electronic hardware design for analog, digital and programmable logic circuit design.
- Provide electronic and electrical designs for the entire development process.
- Conceptional design through detail design, prototypes through volume manufacture, initial integration through qualification.
- Collaborate with a multidiscipline project team on the electrical infrastructure, perform engineering analysis, generate detailed electronic designs, create engineering drawings/documents and partner with suppliers.
- Responsible for design and schematic capture utilizing Mentor Graphics, PSpice, OrCAD, PADs, MATLAB and LabVIEW.
- Responsible for Testing Validation and Verification.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering, MS or PhD a plus
- Minimum 3 years experience with design for analog, digital and programmable logic circuit design.
- Experience with Mentor Graphics, xDX/xPCB Designer, PSpice, OrCAD, PADs, MATLAB and LabVIEW.
- Experience with AC and DC power distribution systems.
- Experience with Interconnect Cables and Harnessing.
- Experience with Electronic Racks, Cabinets, Boxes and Control Consoles.
- Experience with Testing Validation and Verification.
Contact: Monique Kleiman