Location : Piscataway NJ US 08854
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19634-AS1
Compensation : 85000.00 - 95000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer to support the daily needs of plant operation through the installation, programming, start-up and maintenance of automation and electrical equipment.
- Support all types of production activity including conveyors controls.
- Configuring HMI, troubleshooting equipment and water processing equipment.
- Work closely with operations, engineering, maintenance and IT departments.
- Work with complex PLC programs and electrical control systems.
- Configuration and development of Iconics HMI packages.
- Allen Bradley PLC and LOI programming.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience with manufacturing automation. Experience with I&C (instrumentation and controls) in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with SCADA, PLC and HMI programming.
- Experience P&IDs, wiring diagrams, schematics and CAD drawings.
- Experience with Siemens, Factory Talk Suite, IntellutionSuite, Wonderware Suite, and Visual Basic/C#/Java is a plus.
- Experience with Modbus, OPC, HART and TCP/IP communication protocols.
Contact: Alex Salewycz