Location : Ramsey NJ US 07446
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19944-BZ1
Compensation : open - 50-65/h
Start Date : 09/06/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 6
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for an Electrical Engineer responsible for identifying, verifying, validating, and implementing alternate electrical components on complex PCBAs in support of product life cycle sustaining activities.
- Identification of obsolete component alternatives.
- Engineering Change Notice preparation.
- Generate and execute Design Change Protocols and Reports which may require testing at external lab.
- Create test documentation (protocols).
- Preparation and Chairing Design Reviews including preparation and distribution of meeting minutes.
- PCBA Failure Investigations.
- Remote and Onsite technical supplier support.
Required Qualifications :
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 6 years of experience designing microprocessor based and digital circuit boards, preferably in a regulated environment such as Medical Device Manufacturer.
- Experience with design of Analog, Digital and Microprocessor based circuits and PCBs.
- Experience with the theory behind Verification and Validation testing.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally for test labs and supplier visits.
- Experience with structured problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Experience with GMP and operating in a 21 CFR 820 compliant work environment is a plus.
- Formal training in basic and advanced topics in Cadence Allegro strongly preferred.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky