Location : Ramsey NJ US 07446
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20398-BZ-MM1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 125000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 12/16/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer to design and modify tool systems.
- Oversee projects from initial brainstorming, to testing, analysis, design, hands-on prototyping, and final delivery and documentation.
- Technical Project Leadership of Electronic Systems Design for Industrial Tools
- Management of Project Schedule.
- Management of Subcontractors and Suppliers.
- Transition of Products from Development to Full Scale Production.
- Generation of Technical Documents (Proposals, Requirements Documents, Work-share).
- Tool systems include analog and digital circuits, motor drivers, embedded microprocessors, AC-DC power supplies and PCBs.
- Utilize Altium for PCB schematics and layouts.
- Create and manage BOMs.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience with electrical design and project management.
- A track record of successful project outcomes.
- Experience with brushless DC (BLDC) motor driver design and testing - MOSFET / IGBT.
- Familiar with various drive strategies such as trapezoidal and sine.
- Comfortable with field oriented control algorithms.
- Experience with testing and analysis of electromechanical systems.
- Experience with analog and digital circuits.
- Experience with embedded microprocessors.
- Experience with torque, position and speed control.
- Experience with AC-DC power supplies (85 - 250Vac 50/60Hz).
- Experience with Electro-Magnetic Interference (EMI)
- Ability to write and debug C code and familiarity with microcontrollers.
- Experience with schematic design and PCB layout tools (Altium).
- Experience with BOM creation and management.
Contact: Mark Manz