Electrical Engineering Manager
Location : Logan Township NJ US 08085
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20757-MM1
Compensation : 150000.00 - 175000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 10/15/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineering Manager to head the Electrical and Instrumentation (E & I) Department.
- Perform and manage all phases of electrical, automation, and instrumentation related projects from conceptual studies, cost estimating, detailed engineering, procurement and construction through start-up.
- This individual will find themselves involved in all aspects of project delivery including up front solution development.
- Experience with power distribution systems, motor control systems, variable frequency drives, short circuit calculations, and relay coordination studies.
- Working knowledge of power system analysis software such as ArcFlash, SKM, Short Circuit Analysis, EZ Power, ETAPS, etc.
- Knowledge of distributed control systems and PLC’s, familiarity with DCS providers.
- Knowledge of inline instruments and the design deliverables behind instrumentation, such as I/O lists, instrument lists and installation details.
- Understand the design and implementation of new control systems.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering discipline or a degree extremely relevant to the required tasks.
- Minimum 10 years experience executing engineering design functions for industrial clients which can include chemical, petrochemical/refinery/terminals/pipelines and pharma manufacturing projects
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills, may lead both proposal development and presentations
- This position requires field work; individuals should be physically capable of climbing to heights, walking, crouching, kneeling, crawling, etc.
- Also required to work in the natural outdoor elements while wearing safety clothing, hard-hat, safety glasses, etc.
- PE license is preferred.
- Familiarity with Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) and SIL levels; certification is a plus.
- Current TWIC or the ability to obtain.
Contact: Mark Manz