Electrical Engineering Manager
Location : Parsippany NJ US 07054
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19709-DE1
Compensation : 120000.00 - 125000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 02/08/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineering Manager responsible for managing the electrical design engineering of precision motion control products for the aerospace / defense industry.
- Support customer-funded contracts as well as IR&D-funded contracts.
- This is a hands-on position which requires a working knowledge of both complex electrical and electro-mechanical designs.
- Lead and provide technical guidance to the electrical engineering team.
- Manage resources to meet project demands.
- Plan workloads for electrical design team.
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Track progress and remain on schedule for all projects.
- Responsible for project involving complex electro-mechanical and electrical systems meeting Military and Industry design standards.
- Responsible for circuit card assembly utilizing surface mount assembly processes.
Required Qualifications :
- BS / MS in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience in electronic design & component derating.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with managing engineering teams in the design and development of complex electrical and electro-mechanical systems for aerospace.
- Knowledge and experience in analog and digital electronics design.
- Familiar with both Military and Industry design standards.
- Experience with EMI and EMC design.
- Experience with OrCAD and PSpice design and simulation tools.
- Experience with DO-178B, DO-254 civil certification process.
- Travel may be around 10%.
- Must be a US citizen with the ability to obtain a DOD Security Clearance.
Contact: Darren Elg