Electrical Manufacturing Engineer
Location : Northvale NJ US 07647
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21106-BZ1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/18/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 0-5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Manufacturing Engineer for design, development and maintenance of electronic controls, power supplies, power distribution and instrumentation for semiconductor processing.
- Perform engineering work related to the design, development, testing, manufacturing, operation and/or application of products.
- Determine subsystem requirements and perform engineering and validation to achieve subsystem function.
- Evaluate, select and adapt engineering alternatives by application of established engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Prepare and maintain product documentation, specifications and manuals.
- Respond to information needs by application of expert advice.
- Respond to problems by application of troubleshooting and/or additional engineering to determine a solution.
- Perform planning, scheduling, estimating and administrative compliance in order to maintain good organization, on-time performance and efficient operations.
- Transmit or exchange information, in verbal or written format, on an individual or team basis, in an effective manner.
- Maintain continuous improvement in engineering process, knowledge and skill base, productivity, product quality and cost.
- Give direction to auxiliary personnel (i.e. technicians, designers, drafters).
- May give direction and/or guidance to more junior engineers.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 0-5 years experience with electrical and systems engineering design. Will consider recent graduates.
- Knowledge of varied engineering disciplines (i.e. AC power distribution, AC/DC power systems and controls, analog and digital circuit design, electro-mechanical design and packaging).
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills for interacting with the Department and with other groups within the company.
- Must be able to work effectively on the factory floor, or on a field assignment at a supplier or customer.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky