Electrical Manufacturing Engineer
Location : Ramsey NJ US 07446
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19323-JF1
Compensation : 120000.00 - 140000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Product Development Project Manager for the design and production of firmware and electronic user interfaces for small kitchen appliances.
- Developing the Marketing Requirement Document (MRD).
- Developing the Project Technical Specifications and project schedule.
- Preparation of presentations for meetings including PDR (Preliminary Design Review) and CDR (Critical Design Review).
- Management and coordination of all vendors and consultants.
- Management and interface to the production factory.
- Completion and storage of production documentation package, including user manuals, ATP (acceptance test procedure) and detailed reports of test results.
- Reporting project status to management.
- Product Packaging design oversight.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Project management experience in electronic product development, including firmware, UI/UX and electrical testing and certification.
- Experience interfacing with production in China and Taiwan.
- Experience with product development based on market trends and staying ahead of the curve.
- Technologically inclined and design savvy.
- Past experience specifically working with small kitchen appliances preferred.
- Amateur foodie or passionate about cooking or eating desired.
- Experience or enthusiasm working in an energetic and driven startup environment.
Contact: John Forsatz