Electrical Panel Assembler
Location : Union NJ US 07083
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21186-MK1
Compensation : 22.00 - 25.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 09/26/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : High School Diploma
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Assembler to wire panels and subassemblies.
- Assembles and wires panels and subassemblies using soldering iron, standard and special crimping tools and other hand-held tools.
- Utilize drawings, mechanical assembly & wiring interconnects.
- Assembly form blue prints and schematics, with understanding of electronic component symbols.
- Prepares systems for shipment.
- Ensure equipment and methods meet ISO 9001 procedures and standards.
- Occasional travel.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma required,
- Minimum 5 years experience wiring panels and subassemblies.
- Experience with electrical soldering.
- Ability to read schematics and blue prints.
- Mechanical aptitude to build and assemble.
- Knowledge of wiring methods, includes both “point-to-point wiring & wiring harnesses.
Contact: Monique Kleiman