Electrical Sales Representative
Location : Branchburg NJ US 08876
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19875-MM1
Compensation : 85000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/12/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4
Required Education : AAS Engineering Technology
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Sales Representative to expand and develop the company's customer base while advancing current customer relationships for specialty power distribution equipment such as inductors and transformers for Energy & Gas, Manufacturing, Transportation and Communications industries.
- Build, develop and manage new markets and customers.
- Recommend and implement methods to improve sales strategies based on market and competitor analysis.
- Ensure effective communication to support sales plan objectives.
- Manage all aspects of sales process, including assessing customer needs and closing new accounts.
- Travel as necessary to maintain and deepen client relationships.
- Communicate with other team members.
- Report on activities and changes in marketplace.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS technical or business degree
- Minimum of 4 years sales or business experience in a electrical technical products.
- The ideal individual will have knowledge of the electrical market and prior experience in establishing new business to business relationships.
- Knowledge of mechanical and/or electrical processes.
- Strong business insight, results driven and strategic thinking skills required.
- Demonstrated success in building business relationships with key decision makers.
- Reliable with excellent follow-through and diligent follow-up. Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel 20% to customer sites.
Contact: Mark Manz