Electro-mechanical Assembler - IPC J-STD-001
Location : Wayne NJ US 07470
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 20239-MM1
Compensation : open - 20-23/h
Start Date : 06/29/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for electro-mechanical systems and components assembly.
- Assembly (soldering to IPC J-STD-001), calibration, testing, troubleshooting and repair of electro-mechanical systems and components.
- Maintaining records, work status and supply inventory.
- Interfacing with quality, material, and production departments.
- Participating in team continuous improvement activities.
- Flexibility to perform work in other areas as required.
- Cross train within the department on other various operations as required.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 3 years experience in hands on assembly, testing, troubleshooting and repair of electro-mechanical systems and components.
- Must have ability to solder in conformance with IPC J-STD-001 requirements.
- Capable of interpreting wiring diagrams, schematics, and blueprints and be able to follow written work instructions.
- Capable of tear down and re-seal of motors.
- Requires the working knowledge of and use of hand tools, power tools, microscope, and electronic equipment.
- US citizenship required as position is with a defense contractor.
Contact: Mark Manz