Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Lab Instruments
Location : Piscataway NJ US 08854
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 20946-MM1
Compensation : open - 21-24/h
Start Date : 05/11/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : High School Diploma
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for an Electro-Mechanical Assembler and Service Technician.
- Responsible for mechanical and electrical assembly of equipment and accessories.
- Assembly of electro-mechanical laboratory sample preparation equipment according to mechanical drawings and electronic schematics.
- Test and verify that equipment meets specification.
- Perform final quality control evaluation of equipment and document results.
- Troubleshooting and repair of products as needed.
- Generate and complete work orders in computer based MRP system.
- Adhere to all ISO 9001 policies and procedures.
Required Qualifications :
- High School diploma required, Associates Degree Preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience preferred in electro-mechanical assembly.
- Ability to read, understand, and work from blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to use standard hand tools.
- Field service and customer visits - travel (20%).
- Basic computer skills required.
- May need to lift equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
Contact: Mark Manz