Location : Edison NJ US 08820
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 20475-MM1
Compensation : open - 20-24/h
Start Date : 12/08/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : High School Diploma
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for an Electro-Mechanical Assembler and Service Technician responsible for mechanical and electrical assembly of sample preparation equipment and accessories.
- Assembly of electro-mechanical laboratory sample preparation equipment according to
- mechanical drawings and electronic schematics.
- Test and verify that equipment meets specification.
- Perform final quality control evaluation of equipment and document results.
- Troubleshooting and repair of products as needed.
- Generate and complete work orders in computer based MRP system.
- Adhere to all ISO 9001 policies and procedures.
- Others duties as assigned by Manufacturing Supervisor or Production Manager.
- Provide service support for the entire line of electro-mechanical laboratory products.
- Respond to technical inquiries from customers and dealers via phone and email.
- Perform repairs, inspection, and maintenance on electro-mechanical products owned by customers and log repair record in MRP system.
- Prepare technical documentation to assist our customers agents in troubleshooting and repairs.
- Field service and customer visits when required.
Required Qualifications :
- High School diploma required, Associates Degree Preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience preferred in electro-mechanical assembly.
- Ability to read, understand, and work from blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to use standard hand tools.
- Field service and customer visits - travel (20%).
- Basic computer skills required.
- Moves equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
Contact: Mark Manz