Location : Hackensack NJ US 07601
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21090-BZ1
Compensation : 18.00 - 20.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 07/05/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electro-Mechanical Assembler to build assemblies of electro-mechanical parts.
- Ensure proper ESD equipment is in place.
- Ensure proper grounding prior to handling any electrical components.
- Produce high quality assemblies while following instructions.
- Perform visual, functional and or dimensional inspections when required.
- Support other departments (eg. machine shop and warehouse) as needed.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment.
- Ensure work order documentation is accurate and organized.
- Generate reports and enter data as required for a work order.
- Report nonconformances.
- Set up and monitor the assembly room
- Ensure compliance to QMS processes.
- Use basic hand tools such as screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers, etc.
Required Qualifications :
- Ability to read and follow work instructions.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Good time management skills.
- Requires attention to detail.
- IPC-A-620 Certified, IPC-A-610 Certified, and / or IPC-J-STD-001 Certified desired.
- Ability to read & interpret mechanical blueprints drawings is a plus.
- Experience with inspection tools such as calipers, height gages, micrometers, etc. is a plus.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky