Location : Valley Cottage NY US 10989
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19453-MK1
Compensation : 50000.00 - 60000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : High School Diploma
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electro-mechanical Technician responsible for maintenance, trouble shooting and repair of pharmaceutical production equipment, systems and machinery.
- Comply with current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Determine changes in dimensional requirements of parts and fabricate repair parts.
- Ensure operation of machinery by performing preventive maintenance on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems and production machines, following diagrams, sketches, operating manuals, manufacturer's instructions and engineering specifications.
- Immediately report poor operating conditions or high reject levels to supervisor.
- Maintain equipment historical reference by documenting actions.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by complying with company's procedures and report any dangerous situations or malfunction of equipment.
- Maintain supplies by checking stock, anticipating and requesting supplies.
- Maintain product quality standards and specifications by observing operations, detecting malfunctions, inspecting parts, adjusting controls and replacing tooling.
- Set-up production equipment by completing equipment changeovers.
- Read, understand and modify PLC program (SIEMENS).
Required Qualifications :
- High school or technical school education or related experience,
- Minimum 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with pneumatic, electrical / electronic and mechanical equipment.
- Ability to read electrical, pneumatic and mechanical blueprints.
- Experience with maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of engines, motors, pneumatics, hydraulics and production machinery.
- Experience with modifying PLC programs.
- Pharmaceutical knowledge is a plus.
- ISO knowledge is a plus.
- Quality control experience is a plus.
Contact: Monique Kleiman