Electromechanical Maintenance Technician
Location : West Hartford CT US 06107
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21066-MM1
Compensation : 28.00 - 30.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 06/08/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : High School Diploma
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an electromechanical technician responsible for performing maintenance, repair, and/or
- modification of computer driven controls systems, mechanical systems, and electrical systems.
- Responsible for fabrication, application, installation and repair of mechanical and electromechanical equipment.
- Carry out administrative tasks associated with equipment history, work requests, and spare parts.
- Responsible for day to day troubleshooting, repair and installation of low and high voltage industrial electromechanical equipment and control systems.
- Test and calibrate electrical and electronic systems and components to ensure that they are operating properly.
- Assemble and install electrical and electromechanical components and systems.
- Interface with equipment operators and maintenance staff to ascertain problems with equipment.
Required Qualifications :
- High school diploma required.
- Post-secondary education and/or a technical trade certificate preferred.
- Experience in electrical and mechanical service and maintenance.
- Knowledge of applicable NEC and NFPA codes.
- Understanding of Plant electrical systems, including DC voltage and AC voltage from 24V to 480V.
- Experience using both DC and AC motors, VF Drives and Servo Controlled Systems (Allen Bradley preferred).
- Minimum 2 years troubleshooting Programmable Logic Controllers (Allen-Bradley preferred).
- • Demonstrated ability to read, interpret and modify electrical prints, schematics, engineering drawings and sketches to determine problem, document self-created changes, and make appropriate repairs.
- Availability to work overtime and/or occasional off-shift repair calls.
Contact: Mark Manz