Location : Paramus NJ US 07652
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19645-DE1
Compensation : 48000.00 - 50000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : High School Diploma / GED
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electronic Assembler with ability to fabricate electronic systems, components and parts.
- Follow verbal and written instructions and to read and interpret drawings, diagrams, specifications, work orders, or reports.
- Clean parts thoroughly, gather parts, subassemblies, tools and materials and to position parts and subassemblies per drawings and/or sample provided. Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Responsible for SMT Soldering.
- Work in compliance with company's and OSHA safety policies.
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience with RF component assembly.
- IPC-A-610 (J-Standard-001) Soldering Certification preferred.
- Good eye/hand coordination (ability to work with small parts and assemblies).
- Knowledge of component identification is required.
- Ability to read and speak English.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, such as, safety rules, and operating procedures.
Contact: Darren Elg
Date Posted: 01/03/2019