Location : Hackensack NJ US 07601
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21183-BZ1
Compensation : 25.00 - 30.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 09/26/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electronic Bench Technician to test, adjust and troubleshoot electronic instruments, including board level repair.
- Complete repair estimate forms with detailed and accurate information and submit to Customer Service department.
- Prepare equipment for return to factory for repair, if needed.
- Answer technical questions regarding repair and provide appropriate customer service.
- Configure and install options for specific customer orders including software and hardware revisions.
- Verify software and hardware levels prior to customer delivery.
- Work with engineering on the fabrication of special accessories as requested by customers.
- Assist third party vendors with company engineering requirements.
Required Qualifications :
- Experience with testing, adjusting and troubleshooting electronics, including board level repair.
- Experience with technical customer service.
- Experience installing software and hardware revisions.
- Experience with verification of software and hardware installations.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky