Electronic Test Technician - 2nd Shift
Location : Wayne NJ US 07470
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 19943-MM1
Compensation : open - 25-35/h
Start Date : 09/05/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : AAS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a System Tester working 2nd shift to responsible for testing of all new build production systems and customer owned legacy hardware.
- Testing various electronic systems, laser components, accelerometers and inertial sensor assemblies.
- Interface with quality, material, and production departments.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS Electrical Engineering Technology preferred.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in manufacturing testing techniques on all electronic systems, laser components, accelerometers and inertial sensor assemblies. Computer skills and ability to utilize computer based test equipment is a must.
- Aerospace or automotive experience required.
- US citizenship required as position is with a defense contractor.
Contact: Mark Manz