Electronics Component Technician
Location : Spring Valley NY US 10977
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20964-BZ1
Compensation : open - 30-40/h
Start Date : 03/28/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : AAS Electronics Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Electronics
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for and Electronics Component Technician position to support the manufacturing engineering team in the production of electronic instruments.
- Electronic component testing
- Work with staff Engineers, Technicians, and others to identify, analyze, and qualify electronic components for use in existing and new products.
- Perform validations of components with the assistance of technicians and others in live product on the production floor while maintaining complete records.
- Assist in maintaining company electronic component and electronic assembly databases.
- Recommend process improvements to decrease setup time and increase throughput.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Experience using electronics test and measurement equipment such as oscilloscopes, multimeters, and signal generators.
- Experience reading prints, schematics, and other manufacturing documents.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Strong written and oral communication skills.