Location : Plainsboro NJ US 08536
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 19920-MM1
Compensation : open - 25-28/h
Start Date : 08/13/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for an Electronics Technician working with scientific instrumentation and sensor technology.
- Create and follow manufacturing documentation such as wiring diagrams, bill of materials and test procedures to create prototypes and assemble instrumentation.
- Perform technical functions such as equipment maintenance, modifications, circuit testing, trouble shooting of electronic or electro-mechanical components and systems.
- Perform system design, design circuitry, prototype, and assist in the development of specialized test equipment.
- Support field testing.
Required Qualifications :
- Experience in fabrication, troubleshooting, repair and modification of electronic instrumentation
- Minimum 2 years of recent experience in electrical wiring.
- Ability to present test results using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Experience with SolidWorks or other CAD software.
- Knowledge of optics is a plus.
- An ability to analyze data using MatLab or Python is a plus.
- Must be US Citizen as position is with a defense contractor.
Contact: Mark Manz