Location : Somerset NJ US 08873
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 19446-MM1
Compensation : open - 19-22/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for an Electronics Technician for optical fiber.
- Assemble, inspect, align, and testing opto-mechanical and opto-electronic subassemblies and modules.
- Assembling optics to metal using syringe dispelled adhesives. Requires good eye-hand coordination and steady hands.
- Fine motor skills, precision alignment with custom fixturing, work under microscope, clean room, good eye-hand coordination.
- Perform detailed and precise assembly operations requiring dexterity in handling small parts, and the ability to execute step-by-step instructions in a repeatable fashion.
- Assist with troubleshooting and return/rework of non-conforming parts.
Required Qualifications :
- Requires a good manufacturing background and able to focus on specific tasks and able to self-manage.
- Optical connector experience & fiber management experience is useful.
- Ability to use software to start & monitor tests.
- Experience in electronics assembly, soldering fine motor skills, work under microscope.
Contact: Mark Manz
Date posted: 01/09/2019