Location : West Caldwell NJ US 07006
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20341-JF1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 10/23/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : AAS Electronics Technology
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electronic Technician to work as a bench technician to troubleshoot and repair electronics to the component level.
- Testing of electronic components.
- Utilize DMM, oscilloscope, audio generator, and frequency counter.
- Read and interpret schematic drawings and equipment specifications.
- Assist engineers in improving designs.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS Electronics Technology
- Minimum 5 years experience as an electronics technician.
- Able to troubleshoot to component level on microprocessor, digital and analog circuits including surface mounts.
- Able to read and interpret schematics, drawings, specifications, manuals and plans.
- Must be proficient in soldering and de-soldering, especially surface-mount components.
- Experience with DMM, oscilloscope, audio generator, and frequency counter.
- Experience with wave solder and pick-and-place machines is a plus.
Contact: John Forsatz