Embedded Firmware Engineer
Location : Ramsey NJ US 07446
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19711-JF-JT1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 02/11/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a hardware / firwmware engineer to help design and develop touchscreen consumer products.
- Responsible for digital design and PCB design for TFT LCD displays.
- Responsible for firmware development.
- Experience with programming for Wifi and Bluetooth interfaces.
- Responsible for testing, evaluation and quality control for existing products and new product development.
- Responsible for electrical testing, user interface/ user experience evaluation.
- Interface with mechanical engineering, manufacturing and design teams.
- Documentation, Unit Testing and Application Testing.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Experience with digital design working with TFT-LCD displays.
- Experience with firmware development in C/C++ for low level processors.
- Project management experience in electronic product development for firmware and UI/UX especially for consumer products.
- Experience with electronic circuit design, PCB design.
- Strong background in electronic product development specifically, C, ARM-based MCU and/or ESP32, FreeRTOS, low level drivers and hardware design.
- Knowledge of Open-source Embedded GUI Library and Espressif's IoT software-development platform are beneficial.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com