Embedded Linux Engineer
Location : Denviille NJ US 07834
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21028-MK-JT1
Compensation : 95000.00 - 140000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/10/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Embedded Linux Engineer to assist in the design, development, and testing of battery monitoring products.
- Responsible for the embedded Linux software stack in the company's latest battery monitoring product.
- Responsible for developing the web interface along with other communication protocols such as Modbus, SNMP, DNP3, and IEC 61850.
- Responsible for securing the product and issuing patches against cyber security threats.
- Keep the Linux software stack up-to-date and issue patches.
- Write high-quality, well-documented and testable code.
- Develop creative engineering solutions to meet product requirements.
- Detail product design and prototyping for evaluation and testing.
- Participate in ongoing improvement to our current product line.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams of Electrical, Mechanical, and Production Engineering.
- Generate engineering documentation.
- Assist with validation tests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years development experience with embedded Linux including web development.
- Experience with TCP/IP and networking fundamentals.
- Experience with embedded Linux build systems such as Yocto.
- Knowledge of secure development.
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite and general office communication software.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 standards.
- Ability to plan and meet project dates and deliverables.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com