Embedded Software Engineer
Location : Caldwell NJ US 07006
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20249-JF-JT1
Compensation : 110000.00 - 130000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 08/21/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical or Computer Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Embedded Software Engineer to develop control products and sensors for building management systems (BMS) and energy management systems (EMS).
- Design for IP network ethernet control interfaces with C++ programming and embedded software development.
- Design and development for ARM architecture for controls.
- Design and develop control systems and integrating latest state of the art technologies and components.
- Develop embedded software and firmware for microcontroller-based systems.
- Responsible for analog circuit, power supply, RF network, BacNet, Modbus, and Ethernet components.
- Includes working with the following architecture, languages, operating systems, protocols, etc.
- CPU architecture: ARM Cortex-M series, Microchip and Atmel microcontrollers
- Programming languages: Embedded C/C++, Python, shell scripts, .Net
- Embedded OS: RTOS, Linux
- Communication Protocols: I2C, SPI, TCP/UDP, Modbus, BacNet
- Hardware Design: Digital/analog, low-powered, linear/switching power supply design
- PCB tools: Mentor Graphic DxDesigner and Layout for PCB design
Required Qualifications :
- BS Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in embedded control systems design and development.
- Programming experience in C, C++. Assembly language skills helpful.
- Solid knowledge and experience in product development process.
- Experience with ARM Cortex-M series, Microchip and Atmel microcontrollers
- Experience with embedded C/C++, Python, shell scripts, .Net
- Experience with embedded OS, including RTOS and Linux
- Experience with communication protocols: I2C, SPI, TCP/UDP, Modbus, BacNet.
- Experience with digital/analog circuit design, low-powered, linear and switching power supply design
- Experience with Mentor Graphic DxDesigner and Layout for PCB design.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com