Embedded Software Engineer
Location : Lawrenceville NJ US 08648
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 20422-MM-JT1
Compensation : open - 100-130k
Start Date : 01/27/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Computer or Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for an Embedded Software / Firmware Engineer to develop remote products for the power and energy industries.
- Develop firmware and drivers for power generation systems that operate in remote locations.
- Develop systems that run on ESP32 microcontroller.
- Develop a low-power wireless solution that can connect to remote server.
- Develop systems that utilize a GPS system due to the remote nature of the devices.
- Programming in embedded C, C++, and Assembly.
- Responsible for component selection, software testing (i.e. final firmware testing) and PCB testing.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in embedded systems.
- Programming experience with C and C++ required.
- Experience working with ESP32 microcontroller required.
- Experience with firmware and driver development.
- Experience with an embedded OS such as various RTOS is preferred.
- Experience with reading schematics and PCB testing preferred.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com