Embedded Software Engineer
Location : Monroe Township NJ US 08831
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20458-JF-JT1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 140000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 02/25/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Software Engineer to develop embedded software applications on ARM platform.
- Lead the embedded SW development team and collaborate with partners abroad.
- Lead and participate in software development projects.
- Participate in system architecture discussion and planning with software development.
- Write design documents and unit test plans for software projects.
- Communicate with team members and report weekly on project progress.
- Manage the execution of projects.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years related experience with embedded software development.
- A solid background in C/C++, embedded hardware, and software designs.
- Experience with embedded Linux operating system and RTOS.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development with a distinguished track record for technically demanding projects.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication and documentation skills.
- A self-motivated team player able to accommodate the time zone difference to collaborate with teams in Taiwan, China and Europe.
- Minimal travel to Taiwan, China and Europe, as needed.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com