Embedded Software Engineer
- Permanent position for an Embedded Software Engineer for high throughput, low latency financial data analysis.
- Position is for an international financial trading company working in a team-based R&D lab environment.
- This is a high-visibility, leading-edge position which will involve high-performance computing and hardware acceleration using FPGAs, GPUs, low-latency stacks, etc.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Embedded software development using C/C++ and ARM Assembly Language.
- Device driver development
- Linux kernel tuning and network hardware latency optimization.
- Network/communication protocol implementation and development (TCP/IP, PCIe, etc.)
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- BS Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science, advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience C/C++ embedded development.
- Minimum 2 years of kernel optimization with either Linux or other RTOS.
- Minimum 3 years experience in embedded software design, linux kernel, kernel modules and device drivers.
Additional experience desired:
- ARM-based microcontrollers.
- ARM SoC, FPGA's, DSP's is a plus.
- Low-latency and/or high throughput performance computing systems.
- BIOS, Firmware, Board Support Package and/or DSP is a plus.
- Background in embedded systems design, scientific big data analysis, high-performance computing, or a similar field is a plus.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com