Embedded Software Engineer
Permanent position for a Software Engineer for developing low-level, embedded software in C.
Development for real-time operating systems (RTOS).
Device driver development
Responsible for troubleshooting hardware and software problems.
- BS Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience developing embedded applications in Windows.
- Experience with Visual Studio - C programming.
- Experience with Windows application development.
- Hardware & Software troubleshooting skills.
- An understanding of RF signal theory a plus.
- Experience with LabView programming is a plus.
- Windows driver development experience a plus.
- Linux development experience a plus.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com