EMC Design Engineer
Location : Piscataway NJ US 08854
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21018-MK1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/06/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an EMC Design Engineer responsible for testing equipment, developing and delivering solutions to customers for electronic equipment compliance.
- Business development and customer retention within target markets, including industrial, medical and alternative energy industries.
- Identify potential opportunities with existing and new customers.
- Design new filter solutions for customer applications within customer budgetary expectations.
- Perform on-site testing and support sales to find technical solutions.
- Determine project needs, constraints, and responsibilities to meet customer installation requirements.
- Develop, evaluate, and discuss possible solutions with customer.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of the proposal.
- Validate the preliminary proposal with customer.
- Provide knowledge and consultation for product line.
- Maintain good relationships with external test laboratories.
- Gather customer's technical trends and transfer them to management and marketing.
- Provide required reports to customer and management.
- Give presentations to engineers and end users.
- Collect project data and compares to the office's capabilities.
- Build and provide functional samples.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in EMC design.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and customer relations skills.
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time.
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, CAD, etc.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with EMC safety and compliance regulations
- Ability to work independently with strong self-initiative.
- Experience testing electronics to EMC standards and regulations.
Contact: Monique Kleiman