Location : Perth Amboy NJ US 08861
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19768-MK1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/25/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : AAS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an EMC Technician responsible for development and design of EMC filters according to international standards.
- Evaluate, select, and maintain appropriate components.
- Prepare and maintain product documentation, including data sheets, BOM, instruction manuals, and test documentation during project phases.
- Perform measurements and tests to qualify products and materials to customer requirements and international standards.
- Fabrication or hand crafting of prototypes.
- Support EMC testing and troubleshooting of products in lab.
- Perform EMC testing in accordance with international standards.
- Design and evaluation of EMI filter solutions.
- Support product development with test recommendations and analysis of test results.
- Responsible for routine operation, maintenance and continuous improvement of laboratory equipment and instruments.
- Keep abreast of new technologies, techniques and relevant international regulatory standards.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS Electrical Engineering or seasoned technician.
- Knowledge or prior work experience in the design, development, and test of EMC components and technologies.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Inventor experience a plus.
- Experience with laboratory operations and electronics measurement equipment.
- Experience with maintaining product documentation, BOMs, SOPs and test documentation.
- Salary + 25% bonus dependent on experience.
Contact: Monique Kleiman