Location : Bridgewater NJ US 08807
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21160-AS1
Compensation : 125000.00 - 150000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/01/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS in Engineering, Physics, Materials Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Engineering Manager for high frequency and radio frequency components manufacturing.
- Develop and motivate the Mechanical, Electrical and RF Engineering teams to meet and exceed sales expectations for RF and aerospace products.
- Manages throughput for connector development and design projects, Engineering Change Notices (ECNs), and daily Engineering Department function.
- Responsible to implement and manage the objectives, projects and tasks.
- Provide necessary tools and methods, measure performance based upon KPI's and continuously improve on product and process level.
- Manage and implement all aspects of the AS9100 and ISO 9001 Quality Management System within the connector product development and test functions.
- Ensure full compliance with legal and business requirements.
- Supports product launches for Application Engineers and Sales providing clear guide lines and trainings.
- Supports Sales Promotion Initiatives in sales organizations, at customer sites, exhibitions, etc.
- Supports to create product presentations and trainings.
Required Qualifications :
- BS in Engineering, Physics, Materials Science, or other related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of RF or Aerospace product experience, preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience of personnel performing technical and sales functions.
- Experience with market and applications for components and components for assemblies, including trends and technology drivers.
- Technical expertise in high frequency and radio frequency technology, components and components for assembly manufacturing processes.
- Project Management and Leadership Skills.
- Understanding of market-specific compliance requirements including export compliance and related qualification procedures.
- Understanding of sales channels and distribution networks for targeted markets.
- Understanding of pricing policies as a key lever for market success.
- Experience in product life cycle management.
Contact: Alex Salewycz