Location : Sunnyside NY US 11104
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21068-BZ1
Compensation : 120000.00 - 130000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 06/09/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Engineering Manager to manage in office day-to-day activities for electro-mechanical advertising displays.
- Direct projects from start through completion including hands-on of prototype component assembly and testing.
- Evaluate issues based on safety exposure, costs, timeline, and overall quality.
- Create documentation for product inspections, inspection processes and audit inspections performed.
- Direct drawing changes for parts and assemblies based upon manufacturer feedback and general manufacturing experience.
- Create reports and spreadsheets for ongoing projects, product upgrades and new projects.
- Create documents for Request for Proposals (RFP’s) including Drawings, Schematics, and technical support documents.
- Oversee the revision process and create BOM’s for drawings.
- Design to meet City Building and Electrical codes.
- Meet with City Engineers to discuss trenching, power, sewer, erecting; associated with
- public fixtures i.e., Bus Shelters, NewsStands, etc.
- Create CAD assemblies, model sheet metal parts, extrusions, and machined parts using Creo / ProE.
- Create drawings and check drawings for these CAD models to GD&T.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- Minimum 7 years of experience managing engineering teams.
- Experience with Creo / ProE and Windchill
- Experience with SolidWorks is a plus.
- Proficient in MS office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) & Adobe Products (Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Experience in all areas of engineering: mechanical, electrical, structural and documentation control.
- Understanding of mechanical fabrication, electrical systems / schematics, design and testing.
- Ability to handle Quality inspections, documentation, and follow-up processes.
- Ability to work independently managing multiple projects, assigning workloads and timelines of self and staff.
- Position requires some local and domestic travel and less frequent international travel
- Position is salary with up to a 15% bonus.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky