Engineering Program Manager - Electrical Components
Location : Succasunna NJ US 07876
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20734-MM1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Program Manager for a manufacturer of electrical components.
- Working with cross functional team to ensure timely completion of programs.
- Interacting with functional managers to communicate regarding critical project risks, questions, or challenges.
- Communicating and implement the strategic and technical direction for the project/program team.
- Creating work instructions relating to the manufacturing operations
- Troubleshooting manufacturing defects and enacting process improvements
- Solving technical problems for production personnel
- Developing methods of improving efficiency and reducing manufacturing costs
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Program management experience preferred.
- Experience in new product development planning, identifying risk and implementing action plans to reduce execution risk.
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills
Contact: Mark Manz