Engineering Project Manager
Location : Mahwah NJ US 07430
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20501-BZ-MM1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 130000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/24/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Engineering Project Manager to manage pharmaceutical processing capital equipment projects from purchase through warranty.
- Prepare process equipment orders, develop and maintain project schedules, monitor project budgets and schedules, review automation documents, and have final review/approval of all order design documents for manufacturing.
- Review of capital equipment installation requirements, facility drawing review, review and understanding of system PID's, schematics, and wiring diagrams and overall process operational dynamics of the capital equipment systems.
- Source, engineer and evaluate capital equipment for use in company's system quotes.
- Act as main customer-project liaison.
- Organize and maintain project workfiles including equipment specifications,
- purchase orders, quotes from vendors, technical documents, engineering drawings, and pricing spreadsheets for U.S. and foreign supplied equipment.
- Responsible for customer and vendor correspondences.
- Entry of pertinent project information into company SharePoint system.
- Travel up to 10% to customer sites to perform project coordination.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years project management experience for capital equipment sales and installation.
- Must have pharmaceutical industry or similar industrial experience in specifying and purchasing capital equipment. Experience with SharePoint.
- Ability to travel up to 10% to customer locations.
Contact: Mark Manz