Engineering Recruiter / Scientific Recruiter / Technical Recruiter
We are an established engineering and scientific staffing service firm in business since 1991. We are looking to expand our recruiting staff as we anticipate substantial business growth after the pandemic ends. This is full-time, LONG-TERM career opportunity. Our recruiters average more than 15 years experience with us, and we retained ALL of our recruiters during the pandemic.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting engineering or scientific candidates for both contract and permanent positions from our established database.
- Sourcing new candidates from online resume databases and online job postings.
- Conducting screening interviews and preparing candidates for interviews.
- You will be recruiting under the guidance and direction of experienced account executives.
This is a full time (40 hours per week) role, but we can accommodate flexible work hours.
- BS degree in a technical field would be preferred, but BA degree would also be acceptable.
- What is most important is enthusiasm, optimism and a can-do attitude to keep searching for the right candidate.
- At least two years experience in engineering, scientific or recruiting industry.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment in our brand new office in Parsippany's Gatehall office park.
- Initial annual compensation is estimated in the $60-80k range, but commissions can make future compensation substantially higher.
Benefits will include:
- Health insurance with up to 100% of premiums paid by the employer.
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Working in a fun, high energy, and supportive environment.
Contact: Jim Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.EngineeringResource.com
Please send all inquires to JZT@EngineeringResource.com