Electronics Technician - Assembler J-STD-001
Location : Wayne NJ US 07470
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 19961-MM1
Compensation : open - 20-25/h
Start Date : 09/18/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : High School Diploma / GED
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for an Engineering Technician for assembly, calibration, testing, troubleshooting and repair of electro-mechanical systems and components.
- Maintain records, work status and supply inventory.
- Interface with quality, material, and production departments.
- Participate in team continuous improvement activities.
- Responsible for Data Entry for all operations performed.
- Flexibility to perform work in other areas as required.
- Cross train within the department on other various operations as required.
Required Qualifications :
- High school diploma or equivalent plus approved technical trades training.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in hands on assembly, testing, troubleshooting and repair of electro-mechanical systems and components.
- Must have ability to solder in conformance with IPC J-STD-001 requirements.
- Capable of interpreting wiring diagrams, schematics, and blueprints and be able to follow written work instructions.
- Capable of tear down and re-seal of motors.
- Experience with hand tools, power tools, microscope, and electronic equipment.
- IPC J-STD-001 certification preferred.
- Must be a US citizen as position is with a defense contractor.
Contact: Mark Manz