Engineering Test Technician
Location : Monroe NY US 10950
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 20662-BZ1
Compensation : open - 23-25/h
Start Date : 10/29/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for an Engineering Test Technician responsible for conducting tests of electro-mechanical systems in the Medical Device industry.
- Provide solutions to technical problems in research and development and manufacturing.
- Assist engineers, inspect products, assemble prototypes and test fixtures, and helps to organize equipment and supplies.
- Assist engineers as they create, modify, and test products and processes.
- Inspect product concepts and processes for flaws and identify areas of improvement.
- Conduct tests and collect data.
- Build and set up equipment needed for testing and or sample preparation.
- Prepare and conduct experiments.
- Calculate or record results during experiments.
- Assemble prototypes.
- Operate and maintain equipment used to test Infusion devices.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 3 years experience with testing, troubleshooting and repair of electro-mechanical systems to the component level.
- Experience with creating engineering prototypes.
- Experience with assembling test fixtures.
- Experience with conducting tests, collecting data, and calculating and recording results.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky