Entry Level Quality Assistant - Hybrid Work Option
Location : Warren NJ US 07059
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 21033-JF1
Compensation : open - 25-30/h
Start Date : 05/12/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Six month plus contract position for an Entry Level Quality Assistant to assist with quality and regulatory tasks for a medical device manufacturer.
- Ensure the correct and timely input of database entries.
- Responsible for data analysis.
- Make manager aware of compliance questions and issues.
- Provide additional support and assistance on tasks and projects as directed by management.
- Assist in the preparation for and participation in regulatory agency inspections.
- Participate in applicable root cause analysis teams for CAPA.
- Verify that CAPA has been delivered to address the issue.
- Assists in creating and administering training on procedures and GMP topics.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Knowledge of quality assurance for medical device manufacturing.
- Knowledge of ISO13485, FDA, and CQE standards.
- Experience with data entry and data analysis.
- Understanding of CAPA.
Contact: John Forsatz