Environmental Field Technician
Location : Lionville PA US 19341
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20992-JF1
Compensation : 50000.00 - 55000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 04/12/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 0-4+
Required Education : High School Diploma or GED
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Environmental
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Environmental Field Technicians to support fieldwork activities.
- Execute, supervise, and document field aspects of environmental monitoring, site assessment, remediation, and construction activities.
- Perform soil and groundwater sampling activities, and may assist with remedial system operation & maintenance.
- Complete well development activities.
- Maintain equipment calibration logs.
- Record field notes to the specific task performed at each site location.
- Handle general warehouse and maintenance duties.
- Perform labor and construction duties based on the project requirements.
- Perform general repairs.
- Supervise contractors on subsurface excavations, tank removals, and equipment & piping installations.
- Follow company engineering, construction, and O&M policies and procedures.
- Adhere to company Health & Safety Standards in all field-related activities.
Required Qualifications :
- High School diploma or GED.
- Minimum 0-4+ years of related fieldwork experience.
- Mechanical aptitude is required.
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER certification is a plus.
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER training will be provided if this certification is not yet earned.
- The OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER certification is required to perform the duties of this position.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to support project needs, and be agreeable to outdoor work.
- Must have a strong work ethic, be detail oriented, and a team player.
Our client's benefits include: medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, LTD, STD, New Parent Leave, 529 College Bound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
Contact: John Forsatz