Environmental Health & Safety Engineer
Location : Piscataway NJ US 08854
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19626-AS1
Compensation : 85000.00 - 96000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Environmental, Health and Safety Engineer (EH&S) for beverage production and packaging.
- Maintain and manage environmental health and safety for manufacturing plant.
- Supervise and coordinate all safety and environmental functions according to corporate policy to ensure compliance with the Department of Natural Resources and all related local regulations.
- Execute excellent safety and environmental practices on a daily basis.
- Mitigate effluent discharge that may adversely impact the environment.
- Ensure that facility operations and procedures are in accordance with the Spill Act and other applicable laws.
- Ensure a safe work environment and that all practices are in compliance with company and government's regulations.
- Audit and inspect equipment to make sure their operation is within manufacturer's guidelines.
- Produce and submit necessary government reports.
- Initiate and implement safety and environmental training programs for all personnel..
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering, advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years EH&S experience in a food and beverage industry, manufacturing and warehouse facilities preferred.
- Experience with ISO 14001 programs.
- Experience with municipal, state and federal environmental laws and regulations.
Contact: Alex Salewycz