ERP Systems Analyst
Location : Edison NJ US 08820
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20393-MM1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 75000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 12/14/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Computer Science or Business
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an ERP Systems Analyst to analyze, design, build, maintain, and support various computer applications with an emphasis on Manufacturing, Warehouse and Supply Chain Operations.
- Determine application requirements and prepare specification and user documentation.
- Provide application support, work with users to resolve problems with existing systems, and aid users during implementation of new systems or significant system changes.
- Support Epicor ERP applications including configuration and report development.
- Support other 3rd party applications such as NovoMotion and NovoNexus.
- Implement and maintain data integration feeds between systems.
- Capture technical business requirements from users and deliver solutions to enhance current or implement new applications increasing business efficiency and scalability.
- Coordinate activities and projects with outside vendors.
- Design innovative solutions to quickly address business opportunities.
- Test system changes for functionality and accuracy.
- Develop end procedures and training for end users.
- Develop, execute and maintain test scripts.
- Create complex database objects and procedural queries to support business requests.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Computer Science, Business or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of IT experience with an ERP system in a manufacturing environment.
- Programming experience using Visual Studio and Reporting Services.
- Proficiency with SQL or SQL Express.
Contact: Mark Manz