Location : Parsippany NJ US 07054
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21061-AB1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 06/02/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Facilities Engineer to support for pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- Assist with new equipment purchases and installations.
- Assist contractors with new utility installations and facility modifications.
- Improve operational efficiencies in the manufacturing area.
- Identify and justify equipment replacement.
- Streamline production and preventative maintenance programs to reduce cycle time.
- Work with operators and the maintenance department to resolve equipment breakdowns.
- Identify root cause and establish plans to improve reliability.
- Create new equipment records and PM Schedules.
- Assist in decommissioning of obsolete equipment.
- Work with equipment owners on investigations and CAPAs for utility and equipment failures.
- Manage collection, review and filing of facility recording charts according to effective SOP.
- Manage SOPs to ensure they remain effective and are updated.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- At least 1 year of experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology manufacturing.
- Experience with CAD and SAP software.
- Experience with and knowledge of facility and equipment operations, preventative maintenance, and repairs.
- Experience with CAPAs and root cause analysis.
Contact: Allan Berman